Is there an age restriction or limit?
- You must be at least 21 years of age or older to attend.
- If you are 1 to 2 years out of our age limitations for an event you CAN still attend.
- If you are more than 2 years out of our age limitations for an event use common sense and common courtesy, attendees have expectations of how old their dates are going to be.
What do I ask? What will a date ask me?
You only have a few minutes to get to know if you and your date have the same expectations.
Here's a few sample questions...
(be prepared to answer this question honestly)
1) What are you hoping to find while speed dating?
2) What do you do for work and do you enjoy your job?
3) Do you have any kids?
4) How many and how old are they?
5) Do you have any pets?
6) How old are you?
7 )Do you live locally?
8) Where did you grow-up?
9) What are some of your hobbies or interests?
Don't be nervous:
For many people this is a strange and new concept. Go with the flow and know that everyone is a little nervous. Be yourself! If you're a shy person, be sure to tell your dates and let them take the lead, but be ready to step a little outside of your comfort zone.
All of our events are hosted by a member of our event team. The host will give directions and help you to navigate the evening.
Our events are held at local restaurants and bars. We reserve the right to ask you to leave an event or not accept you back to future events. If you become disorderly, make anyone feel uncomfortable or are rude to other guests, the host or the venues staff, you will be asked to leave.
Are there any rules?
- We take pride in your anonymity. Only dates who have mutual matches will have their information exchanged.
- DO NOT ask any date for their personal correspondence.
- Be sure to have a current email address so that Date N Switch can email you with the results of the evening.
- Dress to impress! Our guests are asked to present themselves in their best light! Business casual is preferred.
- Be on time! We'd like to begin promptly! Events are at 7pm.
- Feel free to order food and drinks. Our host venues often offer specials to our guests and we take a small break half way through your dates.